GARDINER CONSERVATION COMMITTEE’S
EARTH DAY CELEBRATION
APRIL 22, 2014
GARDINER PUBLIC LIBRARY - 10AM - 2 PM
1. START COMPOSTING - You can win all you’ll need to get started by participating in our SILENT AUCTION -- an Earth Machine Backyard Compost Bin, kitchen scrap pail, Wingdigger, rain barrel and thermometer.
2. LEARN ABOUT MILFOIL IN COBBOSSEE STREAM.
3. STOP USING PLASTIC SHOPPING BAGS - We have FREE reusable shopping bags.
4. FREE COMPOST SAMPLES - Courtesy of the Gardiner Wastewater Treatment Plant.
5. RECYCLE - Pick up a bucket at a very reasonable price that will hold your plastic, glass, etc. ~
Please plan on stopping at the library on April 22nd and learn how you can do something positive for our world! The library is located at 152 Water Street and the display will be set up near the back entrance.