Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Detail Detail Detail


This table is used for column layout.
Gardiner ME on Facebook
Gardiner ME on Twitter
External Plumbing Permits
External plumbing permits or subsurface wastewater disposal system (SSWD) applications are required to be completed by a State of Maine licensed site evaluator.  The application then needs to be reviewed and permitted by the Local Plumbing Inspector.  If a SSWD application has a signed, dated permit label affixed to page one of the permit application form, the permit is approved.

Permits are required for any work related to subsurface waste water disposal systems except for minor repairs to pumps, clearance of a stoppage, sealing of a leak in the septic tank, building sewer or effluent line, adding fill material to a fill extension.  Please contact the Plumbing Division if you have any questions.

Detail Detail
Gardiner City Hall, 6 Church Street, Gardiner, ME 04345 (207) 582-4200
Click Here for Town Office Hours
Website Disclaimer
Virtual Towns & Schools Website