Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Detail Detail Detail


This table is used for column layout.
Gardiner ME on Facebook
Gardiner ME on Twitter
Internal Plumbing Permits
An internal plumbing permit is required for the following:

°       Installation or replacement of all water distributing and drainage pipes, water storage tanks and water heaters.

°       Installation of all new faucets, valves and plumbing.

A permit is first submitted to the LPI.  Any person legally entitled to apply for and receive a permit shall make such application on forms provided for that purpose.  The City has internal plumbing forms on file.  A permit is valid for 24 months after the date of issuance.  A permit is not required for the clearing of stoppages and repairing of leaks in all water distributing and drainage pipes, valves, and faucets, provided the work does not require the replacement or relocation of any pipes.  Please check with the Plumbing Division prior to the commencement of any plumbing work.

Detail Detail
Gardiner City Hall, 6 Church Street, Gardiner, ME 04345 (207) 582-4200
Click Here for Town Office Hours
Website Disclaimer
Virtual Towns & Schools Website