Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Detail Detail Detail


This table is used for column layout.
Gardiner ME on Facebook
Gardiner ME on Twitter
Permitting of Sewer and Water Hook-ups
The Plumbing Division is responsible for public sewer and water hook-up permits.  The Gardiner Public Works, Water and Sewer Departments are responsible for Code and Ordinance administration.

Public sewer and water hook-up permits include two classes: residential and commercial service and establishments producing industrial wastes.  In either case any new, relocation, alteration, use, connections with or opening into public sewer and water must first receive an approved sewer and water hook-up permit from the Plumbing Division and any other applicable state or federal agency prior to the commencement of construction.  Any questions associated with public sewer and water connections should be directed to Public Works, Water, or Sewer Departments.

Detail Detail
Gardiner City Hall, 6 Church Street, Gardiner, ME 04345 (207) 582-4200
Click Here for Town Office Hours
Website Disclaimer
Virtual Towns & Schools Website