Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Detail Detail Detail


This table is used for column layout.
Gardiner ME on Facebook
Gardiner ME on Twitter
Sewer Problems
If you are experiencing sewer problems, don't wait!! Call the Gardiner Public Works Department at 207-582-4408, if no answer, weekends or holidays call 624-7076.     You may also put in a request using our citizen action center.  The Public Works Department is responsible for responding to and resolving sewer complaints.   The City maintains the sewer mains and house services to the edge of the roadway or the inside of a sidewalk if you have one in front of your house. If the obstruction is between the edge of the roadway or the inside of the sidewalk and your home, you should contact a plumber and have your line cleaned. 

Detail Detail
Gardiner City Hall, 6 Church Street, Gardiner, ME 04345 (207) 582-4200
Click Here for Town Office Hours
Website Disclaimer
Virtual Towns & Schools Website