Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Detail Detail Detail

For Residents
For Businesses
For Community
This table is used for column layout.
Gardiner ME on Facebook
Gardiner ME on Twitter

        Old registration
        Current insurance card

New Reg/ Dealer Sale:
        Bill of Sale
        Blue Application for Title Form
        Window Sticker (if car is brand new)
        Current insurance card covering the new vehicle

New Registration Private Sale:
        You will need to bring:

        Bill of Sale
        Insurance Card
        Title (1995 & newer)


1. SR 22 Insurance filers, inform us of your status BEFORE we begin your registration.
2. Photocopy of sellers registration (for the vehicle you purchased), will save you time.                

3. TRANSFERS: You can only receive EXCISE TAX CREDIT on a transfer if  you have sold or transfered ownership of the vehicle to another party.

4. If you do not have your current insurance card, you can have your insurance company  fax us a copy at (582-6895).

Why not register your car by mail or online?
CALL  582-2223  for  CHECK AMOUNT

Detail Detail
Gardiner City Hall, 6 Church Street, Gardiner, ME 04345 (207) 582-4200
Click Here for Town Office Hours
Website Disclaimer
Virtual Towns & Schools Website